InfoWARE Cloud Power to the Rescue
The facts about cloud computing are understood by two-thirds of large enterprises, leaving one-third unsure of the benefits of one of the most significant changes in the IT landscape. For many enterprises, a private cloud should be the closest match to their goals, but the journey to the cloud is a step-by-step one that begins with virtualization and ends with moving mission-critical applications into the cloud. However, many enterprises fall at the hurdle of security, while others see applications as a natural fit, but are less sure about their hardware infrastructure.
Such a journey requires expert advice and testing to ensure both the closest fit with the enterprise and the maximum advantages overall in terms of efficiency and scalability.
A lot of businesses have long realized the enormous potential and benefits of cloud computing and have gladly welcomed the technology, but some amount of skepticism still hovers around. There are enterprises which have already adopted it while some are making the transition towards it. Experts have predicted that by the year 2018, Software as a Service (Saas) will generate about 59% of the cloud workload. Cloud computing is indeed a revolutionary way of storing and accessing data. However, like any other technology, cloud computing also suffers from several issues, and businesses enjoying its benefits also face certain challenges. Some of these challenges include; Bandwidth cost, Continuous monitoring and supervision, Security concerns, Data access and integration, Migration issues, Cost assessment.
Many a time these challenges are faced by business owners, thereby limiting their growth process while they are busy thinking to themselves;
- I have one branch today but I want to open 10 more in less than 10 months.
- I want IT and software solutions that scale from my 5 users today to more than 100 in ten months.
- I want to focus on my business and not worry about IT infrastructure, servers, network connectivity and all of that.
- I want my data and information to be secure and also want my employees to be empowered to work from home or office but with high powered security that I can control exactly as I want.
- I want accessibility to my business, tracking it online while vacationing in Hawaii.
- I want to deal with a single partner/ solutions provider, I can hold responsible and won’t bounce me around with excuses.
- I don’t have millions to spend on IT people and Infrastructure assets.
‘’Sheesh, I really know how to dream up the impossible ‘’ – The truth is these goals are ACTUALLY POSSIBLE!
InfoWARE suite of applications can do all of the above and more. We are the #1 African software solution provider of cloud power/ cloud hosting services, with over 10 years’ experience we power the top Asset management and stockbroking financial institutions in Nigeria. With over 40 customers on our cloud infrastructure, we are the best bet for achieving your goals.
InfoWARE software solution will help your business to increase revenue, be smarter, nimbler, faster, bolder, braver, learner, and then discover how to run your business with the best. If you happen to drive by 1004 Victoria Island, check our billboards! Get power and functionality, without the price tag.
Contact us for more information at https://bit.ly/2KJCEew