The PAN African region which is InfoWARE’s target market is forecast by the world bank to have one of the fastest growth rate in the world through the next decade with Nigeria averaging more than 7% growth through the period; Ghana projected to grow at more 13% in 2012 and others doing particularly well also. Premier Investment Banks and Financial institutions in this region are extremely well positioned to take advantage of the opportunities arising with the right back and front office ERP system, country knowledge and experience in the region. InfoWARE’s ERP solutions will enable financial institution deliver a high quality experience to their customers via an integrated front office, internet banking and back office solution integrated into a single ERP ecosystem that is not fragmented and with no duplication of information. All subsystems talk to the same database and utilize the same data resources and business objects
Products & Services
InfoWARE customers have used our solution to process over 100 Trillion units of equities worth over 2 Trillion Naira in trades since 1997
InfoWARE Limited is a customer driven company and believes strongly in giving our customers quality, choice and value for money. We have a very strong position as one of the premier provider of software solutions for the Nigerian capital market (stock broking companies) and we are very proud to state we power the #1 Nigerian stock broking house in terms of branch network, customer base and internet traffic, the #1 Nigerian stock broking house in terms of volume traded (Falcon Securities Limited (using 2008 data)) and a host of other stock broking companies including subsidiaries of ECO Bank, Skye Bank, GT Bank and Sterling Bank.
We also provide an online trading platform and internet client portal for our client’s customers to place trades, view their statements and conduct most transactions online.
InfoWARE provides the capability for financial institutions irrespective of their size to be a 21st century global player. Using our SaaS deployment for example, InfoWARE enables you to be operational 24×7 with your customers being able to do business with you 24×7 anytime anywhere in the world in online real time mode. We provide a feature set that has exceeded the expectations of even the most demanding of financial service companies in and outside of Nigeria and best of all we provide this at significant low cost and then back it up with unsurpassed quality service and support.
Our software solutions are highly reliable, modular and configurable while at the same time highly scalable. Our clients range from small companies with 3 user licenses to very large companies with 200 user licenses so you can be rest assured that we will out of the box provide you the capability to meet your existing and future growth needs. We are available to our clients via a variety of means; In person, phone, email and instant messaging (Skype & MSN Messenger). We recognize and respect the fact that each customer is unique and in recognition we provide a set of support choices which a customer can further customize. We currently provide a range of support services 24×7 with someone always on call for some of our largest clients to on demand support for some of our smaller clients on a tight budget.
- InfoWARE fundamentally understands your business, your customers and is fully aligned with it. InfoWARE solutions are designed from the ground up to align with, maximize and mitigate issues with dealing with the Pan African environment both from a cultural standpoint and from a technology standpoint. For example, while Email is a good means of communicating with customers, SMS is the prevalent form of communicating across the spectrum, with low, middle and upper income customers. InfoWARE comes with full SMS integration throughout the system such that alerts and notifications can be sent via SMS, Email or a combination of both. We also include our proprietary “InMail” used for in process communication and workflow. For example, InfoWARE can send out customer birthday greetings automatically and the system can be configured to send these out either as SMS or Email or both
- InfoWARE provides a multi-branch, multi-company implementation. Also, the system can produce balance sheets for each branch, group of branches or entire company. Also, the system puts checks in place to ensure cross branch GL postings are validated to ensure each branch’s GL remains in proof at all times. This will enables companies with extensive branch networks to leverage this to ensure its product offerings reach the desired target market while being able to have a global view from a single dashboard, monitor, mitigate and minimize risk with minimum manpower
- Using our cloud offering, InfoWARE could deploy our solution in a matter of days and the customer can right away start seeing the benefits
Some of the largest private and public stock brokerage, financial and asset management companies across Africa trust InfoWARE to run their business and here’s why:
- InfoWARE customers have used our solution to process over 100 Trillion units worth over 2 Trillion Naira in trades since 1997
- The largest retail investment bank in Nigeria (with nearly 30 branches) has used InfoWARE since 1997
- The largest deployment of any Asset Management software in Nigeria with a 200 concurrent user license deployment
- The investment/brokerage company in Nigeria with the largest volume traded on the Nigeria Stock Exchange is run by InfoWARE since 1997
- The oldest stock brokerage/Asset Management Company in Nigeria (Nigerian Stockbrokers Limited which is now a subsidiary of Sterling Bank) has run on InfoWARE since 1998.
- EDC Securities (formerly ESL Securities) have been running their brokerage operations using InfoWARE since 2001
- Cloud computing/SaaS: InfoWARE pioneered cloud computing since 2007 which enabled our customers to expand their operations and “go retail” with little to no capital overhead
- Internet Banking: InfoWARE pioneered the delivery of an internet banking platform for Asset Management/Brokerage operations in 2004 with the first release of its “E-Business suite”. This suite in its current iteration allows for our customers’ clients to view their portfolio online, place trades, communicate with their account officers, view their transactions, customer statements, Dashboard and much more online. This suite effectively turns any company into a global company available for business online-real time 24×7 (screen shots attached), Our internet banking platform is the number 1 platform in use by several Asset management and brokerage companies
- Interconnectivity with Banking platforms: InfoWARE runs a large number of Nigerian Banks Investment and Asset Management subsidiaries and has consistently delivered on integration with the parent bank’s banking application
- Mobile Apps: InfoWARE is the only solution provider in Africa with mobile apps for all top mobile platforms. Our mobile app, Nigerian Stocks is available on iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone 7 and BlackBerry. A release for the latest Windows operating system Windows 8 metro edition will be out before the RTM release
- Multi-country deployments: InfoWARE Asset Management and brokerage is deployed to Ecobank Zimbabwe as well as several Nigerian financial institutions
- Maintainability: InfoWARE solution is a highly integrated application with low maintenance costs and high ROI.
- Single integrated app with single login (optional integration with active directory)
- Easy installation (simple copy operation)
- Single database for all subsystems
- No duplication of data
- Comprehensive single vendor solution
- Comprehensive conversion and migration tools integrated into the system
- Extensive and comprehensive data logging and audit trail built into system
- Development Tools: InfoWARE is and was designed by software architects experienced in delivering mission critical highly scalable, reliable as well as secure systems. It is built on a 3-tier architecture which allows for efficient almost linear scalability and utilizes multi-threading where necessary to maximize the multi-core hardware available today. Our largest clients has over 100GB of data and over 140K customers. It is built on the latest .NET version using open standards and has a plug in architecture that allows all modules to communicate seamlessly and avoid data duplication. Our reports are developed using Microsoft Reporting Services and our customers can integrated in-house developed reports into the application or use any other reporting platform if they so wish
- InfoWARE and its flagship product InfoWARE Global Investments has been in existence and in use since 1997
- Vast majority of the oldest investment banking and stock brokerage institutions trust InfoWARE to run their businesses. Clients that have been using InfoWARE to run their business for more than 10 years include
# of years
Cashcraft Assets Mgmt Limited
Falcon Securities Limited
Capital Bancorp Limited
Nigerian Stockbrokers Limited (Sterling Bank)
EDC Securities Limited (Ecobank)
- InfoWARE has not lost a single customer to the competition in the past 7 years
- Fully Integrated ERP System: InfoWARE is a fully capable ERP system built from the ground up for the PAN African market which makes it fully aligned with your business objectives. It has integrated multi-branch/multi-company capabilities, Financials, built in IFRS compliance and complex financial reporting capabilities, Consumer and Commercial lending/loans, Lease management, Mutual Fund and Discretionary Client/High Net-worth individual management, flexible fee accruals on Mutual Funds and Managed Discretionary clients, inbuilt CRM, Portfolio Management, Fixed Deposits and T-Bills management, Trusteeship management, Integrated Payroll with complex/multi-country tax schedule management, highly detailed audit trail capability (patent pending),
- Consistent and highly user friendly user interface. Our product is not a mis-mash of different products but rather a unified and architected with the same development tools, database design and thought process. This results in significantly low learning huddles and training costs which results in higher employee productivity
- Integrated Document Management: From customers, account officers to employees, all and any documents associated with any of the mentioned entities can be stored in the system and retrieved at the click of a button. For example, all documents associated with opening a client account can be stored along with the customer profile. Given that database backups are taken typically daily, this has the powerful effect guaranteeing that client information are available in perpetuity. This also has the effect of satisfying critical regulatory requirements in terms of document retention while eliminating the need for keeping paper copies. This alone could save millions of dollars in a few years
- Multi-Branch/Multi-Company Capability: InfoWARE can produce P&L, Balance sheet, Trial Balances and the full complement of Financials at the single branch, multi-branch and company level. Branches are treated as logical entities which allows our clients to group them together in potentially “virtual” companies for data mining and data analysis either for performance comparisons or for management decision making
- Risk Management: Below are just some of the out of the box risk management capabilities
- Integration of Loans to Asset Management: With InfoWARE, you can give customer loans using their equity holdings as collateral and InfoWARE will manage the process and ensure the user cannot sell assets beyond
- Online Real-Time Business Decisions: With InfoWARE’s built in Business Intelligence module and Dashboard, critical business metrics and KPIs are easily brought to the surface delivered to business leaders for efficient and proactive decision making
- Fixed Income/Placement Gap Analysis: This gives you your liquidity position “Gap Analysis” with respect to Fixed income investments from your clients and your use or “placements” of those funds with other clients or financial institutions
- Audit Trail: InfoWARE delivers one of the best if not the best auditing and Audit Trail capabilities in any financial system. Some of the capabilities include
- System Wide: InfoWARE can keep track of the before and after state of every table in the system using InfoWARE’s proprietary (patent pending) process. Basically, every table in the system can be profiled such that the system stores the before and after state every time a CRUD operation occurs. This an almost “playback” like capability such that InfoWARE can tell you what the data was in the system at any point in time either in the past or present.
- General Ledger: The system maintains a record of who input a GL transaction, who reviewed it and who approved it and this is made available in a highly configurable GL Call-Over report
- Brokerage Operations: As part of processing the trade transactions, InfoWARE stores the trade transaction file from the trading exchange in its full fidelity within its database. Should the need arise (a dispute with the Exchange, an auditing requirement or a fraud investigation), InfoWARE can regurgitate the original trade file in its full 100% fidelity. Apart from the audit function, this of course saves our customers the cost of having to maintain those trade files in perpetuity
- Customer Engagement/Email Marketing: InfoWARE delivers an email marketing module for delivering personalized emails messages, newsletters and others to customers and future prospects. For example, your Research department could use this to send out daily market report to your Customers. The module includes analytics that tells you readership, if and when the email was read, by whom, city and country the email was read and if the email was forwarded to others
- InfoWARE Dashboard: This module allows for creation of unlimited user defined dashboards for monitoring KPIs and other business metrics. Your KPI could the Company P&L, Budget Monitoring, Stage of Completion of a Task or Project and every other Information that of concern to management and that need to be seen in a single view. (samples of dashboard displays are attached)
- InfoWARE Real-Time Decisions: This does continuous monitoring of defined KPIs and business metrics and based on set triggers will send an SMS or email alert or a full blown report. This allows for online real-time risk management and “Management By Exception” capabilities
- Web based trading platform and Internet Banking: InfoWARE provides a comprehensive web based trading platform which includes a unique 2 factor authentication mechanism for validating trades which is considered by security professionals as much better and more secure than use of Token devices. This method of trade validation eliminates the need for physically signed mandates while providing better security
- InfoWARE web based and back office platforms comes with integrated SMS and email alerts out of the box
- Ability for clients to view their customer statements in any currency
- Deployed with pass through trading capabilities if country stock exchange allows
- Two factor authentication using mobile phones
- Customer statements automatically delivered via email
- Automated emailing of customer trade (buy/sell) contract notes/mandates
We provide our clients with first rate business solutions and back it up with unequalled service and support. We provide our clients software solutions that are cost effective, customizable, and scalable to grow with their business. We ensure that our clientele are provided with the cutting edge in today’s competitively minded business environment to solve their unique challenges. Our software solutions are customized to suit each individual client needs and can be further customized after delivery by each client to fit their business processes.
- We have support teams located in both Nigeria and USA which enable us to provide 24×7 support for platinum customers
- Our premier maintenance and support packages can be further customized to suit our customers’ specific business needs
- We believe in listening and being flexible to our customer needs and we typically work with them to further customize the premier (Gold or Platinum) packages if the default does not satisfy their business needs